Why would I take English lessons? I already live here!
Well, does this sound familiar?
- You have moved to London to improve your English, but you can’t go to lessons because you are working. You’ve found a few evening courses, but classes are too big, the teacher speaks too much, or the locations and time are not very practical, so you end up not going. We offer something different, we give you the choice of where and when you want to have your lesson. It’s up to you!
- So you have been transferred to London by your company, your manager has very high expectations. You need to expand your vocabulary, have reports proofread and work on your accent, but you have so little free time. Le Conversation Club will provide you with the utmost flexibility if you choose our Anytime Pack. Furthermore our teachers have significant experience serving particularly demanding customers and have taught all levels of English proficiency. As a result we will attend to your needs and requirements, even more so if you want to be pampered and sign up for private lessons.
- Our teachers also have extensive experience teaching at universities in the UK. And we’re happy to help students with dissertations and presentations. We have taught a significant number of Chinese students and we understand your difficulties with English grammar (noun v. verbs, prepositions, coherence in the argumentation, and so on). We’ll be more than happy to help you ace your studies in the UK!
What level am I?
- Beginner: you can’t hold a conversation. You cannot read this website without Google Translate or Weblio. (A1)
- Pre-intermediate: you studied English at school, but it takes you a long time to make up a sentence. You find conversations difficult. (A2/B1)
- Intermediate: You can definitely hold a conversation, but not at the pub when people speak too fast or with a strong accent. Writing a report in English takes you too long. (B1/B2)
- Advanced/ Accent reduction: You get by quite easily in London, but you struggle with phrasal verbs and you are afraid that your accent makes you sound less credible at work. (B2+/C1)
- Business English: You want to focus on language you need at work, to give presentations, negociate with clients. (B1-C1)
Please note that he vast majority of people are C1 in their mother tongue. Be realistic and don’t believe charlatans that claim they can make you speak English better than your native language.
So we offer 1 hour lessons (including breaks) with certified EFL teachers at 5 different levels.
How many hours should I take?
- You have 3 months to use 10 hours. If you’re super busy with your apprenticeship and have little money, we recommend this pack. There is no rush. You have 3 months to use these 10 lessons from the date of purchase. It is possible to book them at a pace that suits you, but please note that any unused lessons will not be refunded. For example, you bought your 10-hour pack on 13 May. On 11 August you realise you have used only 8 lessons. If you don’t do anything, the 2 remaining lessons are lost. But you can book a lesson on the same day (11/08) and another one on 12th August! 🙂
- You have 6 months to use 30 hours. Choose this pack if you want to see significant progress, but we recommend you have at least a lesson a week to feel any difference. However you do have 6 months to use these 30 lessons from the date of purchase.
We do not use textbooks only authentic material